I got nominated for the versatile blogger award by COUCH POTATO. Thank you so so much for this. For a newbie like me it is a great boost. I should also add that couch potahto is was one of the first bloggers here to appreciate me, so thanks for that too.
The rules of this nominations are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 10-15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 10-15 bloggers for the Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things/facts about yourself.
First, the nominations:
- In Noir Velvet
- LIGHT BULB MOMENTS NARRATIVE REASONING
- boy with a hat
- COUCH POTAHTO
- Rantings Of A Third Kind
- SIMPLY MARQUESSA
- UNLEASHING ME
- Word Shamble
Now, facts about me:
hmmmm… difficult thing to do but here it goes…
- I am a hardcore, die hard fan of the show Grey’s Anatomy. I have learned a lot from the show and it is like my best friend helping me through bad times and good.
- I am a Foodie. I love to eat and cook and try new cuisines. I am a stress eater also cooking helps me a lot when I am stressed.
- I have a thing for theater and theater actors.
- Sara Ramirez a.k.a Dr.Callie Torres is the love of my life. I mean come on who doesn’t love that face and that voice! and exceptional acting skills. She is also a theater actor btw.
- I have read The Da vinci code three times and I can read it again.
- I am a very shy person and have a very hard time sharing stuff.
- Most of my friends call me their psychologist and it is one thing I am really proud of that I can listen and I can help, somehow.
- I am in final year of my Architecture degree. I am a to-be architect but in the course of 5 years I have come to believe that I am not made for this field. So, I am kinda stuck.. trying to find something I am good at.
Thanks again for the appreciation! You are all so great.